Raycatch Is Looking for a Product Data Analyst!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar assets. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for a talented, intelligent, passionate, caring and driven individual Product Data Analyst to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Work across multiple data sources to proactively provide actionable insights for our product and the company’s strategy as a whole
- Support ongoing commercial processes by carrying out ad hoc analysis using raw data and beta features according to business needs
- Working closely with the Algorithms team on one hand and user feedback on the other to have a close and quick feedback loop, and promote the next most impactful features
- Define the business logic behind the AI features when identifying technical gaps
- Be responsible for building BI analysis tool within the product
- Lead and push end to end processes, from analysis to a product feature, by collaborating with all relevant stakeholders – R&D, designers, business unit
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a data analysis position, including working closely with algorithm and data science experts
- A sharp mind and excellent analytical and learning skills accompanied by curiosity and independence
- Great interpersonal skills, drive teams & interfaces without direct authority
- Passion and creativity to solve business problems with data and BI/AI techniques
- Excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with internal and external stakeholders like the business teams, engineering and algorithm teams, and clients
- BI tools, Python and SQL coding skills through professional experience
- Superb English speaking and writing skills