Customer Success Manager
Raycatch Is Looking for a Customer Success Manager!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to
optimize solar plants. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated
management of solar assets.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and driven individual, a team player with a “can do” attitude, having a
strong B2B relationship experience, preferably in the Renewable Energy business.
Customer Success Managers at Raycatch are Trusted partners to our customers, transforming technology into tangible
As a CS Manager at Raycatch, you will own your accounts through managing relationships with users and decision
makers, while being accountable for customer journeys and satisfaction. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work
closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and R&D teams. This is a high-impact, hands-on and strategic role.
What Your Daily Work Will Look Like?
- Manage customer accounts on all levels: technical, business, support and product, and help them to succeed.
- Understand the customers’ key needs and ensure they know how to use the Raycatch’s solution in order to answer
- such key needs.
- Build and execute an account relationship framework with regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business
- reviews, and account documentation.
- Monitor the usage and engagement levels of the customers and work together with them to optimize and
- demonstrate constant value.
- Serve as the primary customer contact and advocate for day-to-day and escalated issues and requests.
- Create improvements together with the Product team and also propose/help develop UI/UX improvements, namely
- based on his/her customer experience.
- Support the Account Manager on follow-ups on renewals as well as encourage upsells and cross-sells.
- Handling new feature releases and introducing new features.
- Provide Raycatch with the customers’ ongoing feedbacks – be the “voice of the customer” internally.
- Provide customer with training and workshops
What You Should Have?
- Successful track record in customer success and account management / sales / other customer-related role.
- Engineering degree from a leading university.
- 3+ years of experience in technological B2B area with international customers.
- Leadership capability, a “pusher” with the ability to lead “end to end” solutions – inter and intra organizations.
- Initiative and creativity in order to achieve and exceed goals.
- Professional English for both written and verbal communications.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to help develop and scale a new business in a new market.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Nice to Have’s:
- MBA degree.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience in working closely with Product and Development teams.
- Work history in a start-up company or in the energy field.
- Major Advantage – Knowledge/experience in the Solar PV market.
Work Location: Tel Aviv, Israel