Publié il y a 2 years
Raycatch Is Looking for a Data Analyst!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar assets. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for a talented, intelligent, passionate, caring, and driven individual Data Analyst to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Work across multiple solar energy data sources to proactively provide actionable insights for our clients, product, and the company’s strategy as a whole.
- Support ongoing commercial processes by carrying out ad hoc analysis using raw data and beta features according to business needs.
- Working closely with the Algorithm team to deeply investigate new beta features from the business point of view, and have a close and quick feedback loop to improve them.
- Define the business logic behind the AI features when identifying technical gaps.
- Lead and push end-to-end processes, by collaborating with all relevant stakeholders – R&D, designers, business unit.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a data analysis position, including working closely with algorithm and data science experts.
- A sharp mind and excellent analytical and learning skills accompanied by curiosity and independence.
- Great interpersonal skills, with proven ability to drive interfaces & processes without direct authority.
- Passion and creativity to solve business problems with data and BI/AI techniques.
- Excellent business and communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders like the business teams, engineering, algorithm teams, and clients.
- BI tools, Python and SQL coding skills through professional experience.
- Superb English speaking and writing skills.
- Physics / electricity background – an advantage.