Raycatch Is Looking for a Customer Success Manager!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar assets. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and driven team player with a strong B2B relationship experience,
preferred in the Renewable Energy business, with a “can do” attitude.
Customer Success Managers at Raycatch are trusted partners to our customers, transforming technology into tangible
business value. As a CSM at Raycatch, you will own your accounts through managing relationships with users and decision makers, while being accountable for customer journeys and satisfaction. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work
closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and R&D teams. This is a high-impact, hands-on and strategic role.
What Your Daily Work Will Look Like?
- Managing customer accounts on all levels: technical, business, support and product, and helping them to succeed
- Building and executing an account relationship framework with regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business
- reviews, and account documentation
- Monitoring the usage and engagement levels of the customers and working together with them to optimize and
- demonstrate constant value
- Serving as the primary customer contact and advocate for day-to-day and escalated issues and requests
- Handling new feature releases and introducing new features
- Providing customer feedback internally
- Providing customer training and workshops
What You Should Have?
- Successful track record in customer success and account management
- 1-3 years of experience in the B2B area with international customers
- Experience in strategic planning
- Initiative and creativity in order to achieve and exceed goals
- Professional English for both written and verbal communications
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with ability to develop and scale a new business in a new market
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience in working closely with Product and Development teams
- Work history in a start-up company or in the energy field
- Major Advantage – Knowledge/experience in the Solar PV market