White Paper: Solar Asset Optimization
Conducted by the Raycatch team, this industry benchmark study shows for the very first time the true potential of solar asset optimization through AI analysis of real production data and clear quantification of technical issues in PV plants around the world.
We have collected anonymous raw data from 75 random geographically diverse utility-scale solar plants with a total capacity of 1.2GW, which represent about a quarter of the PV assets we process worldwide on a daily basis.
We processed the data with DeepSolar™, our cloud-based, fully-automated diagnostics system that delivers a 360° view of PV assets. The system applied our proprietary algorithms and deep learning techniques to the existing data to eliminate the multiple data noises, identify patterns and assign them to the respective root-causes.
This way, we were able to clearly present the different plants’ true “state of health” and formulate the global average in different categories.
What We Checked
- What are the average size and components of the “typical” solar plant
- The extent of the most common technical issues that affect production
- The actual financial impact of these issues on the asset performance
- How much energy and revenues can actually be recovered
- The estimated annual potential savings of the global solar industry
Subscribe using the form on the right and download the study for free!