Raycatch Is Looking for a Senior Software Developer!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar plants. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for a sharp and self-motivated senior developer who is easy to work with and has a high sense of responsibility and a passion for renewable energies. The ideal candidate should be autodidact and a quick learner of new technologies, and be able to communicate and work well in a multi-disciplinary environment.
You will be a key member of our core technologies, working on our cloud-based flow, and learning to integrate new features alongside the algorithms team. This role requires hands-on professional work with leadership qualities.
- 4+ years of back-end experience.
- 4+ years experience with Python.
- 2+ years of Frontend experience.
- 2+ years of working with massive data pipelines
- 2+ years Experience with GCP or AWS platforms.
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience with developing and maintaining production.
- Familiarity with popular web frameworks (i.e Django, Flask).
- Experience with code sharing via Git.
Nice to have’s:
- Familiarity with GraphiteDB, RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and technologies.
- Proven code optimizations and profiling.