Raycatch Is Looking for an All-star Software Developer!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar plants. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for a sharp and self-motivated developer who is easy to work with and has a high sense of responsibility and a passion for renewable energies. The ideal candidate should be autodidact and a quick learner of new technologies, and be able to communicate and work well in a multi-disciplinary environment.
You will be a key member of our core technologies, working on our cloud-based flow, and learning to integrate new features alongside the algorithms team. This role requires hands-on professional work with leadership qualities.
- 2+ years of back-end experience.
- 2+ years of AWS or Google Cloud experience.
- 2+ years working in a SaaS company.
- Proven experience in SQL or similar databases.
- Experience in developing and maintaining production.
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and Bash scripting.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Front-end experience.
- Familiarity with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with popular web frameworks (Django, Flask).
- Familiarity with code optimizations and profiling.
- Familiarity with networking concepts and technologies.
- Experience in code sharing via Git.