Raycatch Is Looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar plants. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for a sharp and self-motivated junior Full Stack Developer who is easy to work with and has a high sense of responsibility and a passion for renewable energies. The ideal candidate should be autodidact and a quick learner of new technologies, and be able to communicate and work well in a multi-disciplinary environment.
You will be a key member of our core technologies, working on our cloud-based flow, and learning to integrate new features alongside the algorithms team. This role requires hands-on professional work with leadership qualities.
- 2+ years of Python.
- 2+ years of React and Redux, forms handling, state management forms.
- Experience with applications that have MVC (Model-view controller).
- Experience in code sharing via Git.
- Experience in SQL relational databases.
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with popular web frameworks (Django, Flask).
- Familiarity with Dockers and Kubernetes.