Raycatch Is Looking for an All-star Algorithm Developer!
Raycatch is an award-winning renewable energy startup that has developed an innovative, AI-powered SaaS solution to optimize solar plants. We are on a mission to revolutionize the renewable energy market by enabling automated management of solar assets.
We are looking for someone with strong scientific background and an analytical mind that will research and implement our proprietary algorithms. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated team player that will contribute to our cohesive and dynamic startup.
- B.Sc. in physics/electrical/mechanical engineering/geophysics (NOT computer science).
- 1+ years of coding experience.
- Proven practical experience in data analysis/signal processing, working with real data (the kind that has noise in it…).
- Experience coding in Python, including familiarity with Numpy & Pandas.
- Experience working in a startup environment, adjusting to new tools, and agile development.
Nice to have:
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in one of the above fields.
- Experience in code sharing via Git.
- Experience in AI / machine learning.
- Experience generating and working with physical models/simulations, confronting models with measurements.